The land bought comprises:-
• a half share of the burial Isle – Eilean Munde – traditional burial place of the MacDonalds of Glencoe, also Camerons, MacInnes’s, along with many other named clanspeople.
• 100 acres of crofter’s common grazings – situated around the Pap of Glencoe
• 18th Century ruined Corn Mill – formerly the Mill of Glencoe
• The largest stretch of the River Coe
• Broad leaved woodlands in the lower reaches of the glen
• Netting rights on Loch Leven which are not exercised at the moment in order to try to preserve salmon